Frequently asked questions
1. What's The Problems With Fake Bearings ?
1. You’re not getting what you paid for .
2. They may pose a danger to operations, to finances and to human lives .
3. It’s often hard to tell the difference between a genuine and a counterfeit bearing .
4. They are part of illegal and unethical practices .
2. Introduce Of global bearing GROUP
We have over 30 years experience in this field, and are official authorised distributors for some of the world’s leading manufacturers meaning we can offer probably the best prices available via email in the Asia.
We supply mainly FAG, FAG, NTN and FAG-INA bearings, all world leaders and world renowned for quality. If you have any questions about our service, or if a product is not listed on our Online Shop and you would like us to order it for you, please contact us.
3. Out of Stock Products
Product(s) that are out of stock and have been purchased on backorder will usually be delivered to you within 2 – 3 days of placing your order. However, where the product(s) are unavailable or can not be sourced, an alternative product(s) may be offered.
4. What are bearing clearances / what does C3 mean?
Clearance refers to the internal clearance of a bearing between its raceways and rolling elements. A c3 or greater bearing, where the clearance is greater than standard are typically used is higher speed applications where there may be material expansion due to heat produced through friction.
It is not recommended using a C3 bearing on an application where it is not specifically required. We always recommend referring to the manufacturer’s literature to determine the clearance of bearings required.
5. I can’t find the bearing on you website?
If you are having any problem finding the correct part on our system or indeed for anything else please feel free to call or email us and we will do our very best to help you as quickly and efficiently as possible.
6. Any listing for bearing for all machines etc?
We generally do not know exactly what bearings go in any particular machine as manufacturers can be protective of this information as they may have their own parts distributors it would like its customers to use. However if you can supply us with bearing codes or sizes we should be able to help on the vast majority of enquiries.